Friday, January 9, 2009

My Topic

The idea that I chose for my graduation project is Mental Diseases and Disorders in the African American community. The topic is really broad, and Im working to bring it down to something more concrete, but this is what I want to do for sure.
This topic is important to me because I see a lot of it going on in the Black community and there isn't really much done about it. I have mentally disabled family members who I am close with, and I've always wondered what causes it.
I can't wait to start on my project and see where it takes me!

1 comment:

  1. i like your idea. and I think if you maybe narrowed it down to a broad disease and a certain neighberhood. But do what you want. Still i give your Project three thumbs up. I just gotta find another person.

    ReplyDelete