Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Beginning Grad Project

All I know about the graduation project is that its one of the biggest things here at City High. I know it requires alot of work and is a requirement of City High to graduate on time.

The subject I am most interested in doing for my graduation project is mental disease in the african american community. This topic interest me because a very close family member of mine is mentally retarded, and I've always wanted to learn why and how this happens. I wanted to center around the black community because it goes most untreated and ignored there.

My main concern about the graduation project is time. I know I am very capable of doing the work and doing it well, but I need to focus on time management

1 comment:

  1. Aumonn, you aren't the only one concerned about time - so this is something we can work on.
    - Mrs. Savido

    ReplyDelete