Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm Allowed To Be Frustrated

Everything was going pretty well until I started working on my website and powerpoint. I had no idea it was going to be so hard getting all the pictures I needed for my action plan, and Rico is actually making me pay him for them. Sucks!

I'm just spinning in circles with my website because nothing seems to be working right. I want to keep the theme and design of it, but I'm afraid I'll have to change it. I'm tired of changing things about the project so hopefully Mr. Mays can do that voodoo that he do and fix it.

Our presentation day is coming up in like two weeks and I just hope everything ends up being okay. I don't know what I would do if I failed grad project. (I most likely won't fail, but I'm still a little concerned)

No comments:

Post a Comment